About Me


My name is Maria Alejandra Munoz and I go to New Design High School, I'm in the 9th. I live in Brooklyn, yeah you may be like so what are you doing in Manhatton, well the reson I'm hear is because I heared about this shool and I came to the openhouse That they had for this school and I liked it so hear I am, This school is like no outher I've been in like every one in hear is like a really big familly that we all get along very well and there's no fights or drama. I have good friends, so you may be like "so if you hadso call good friend why are you hear" well I'm hear because I didn't pay any mind to them, they pushed me to do my work but I did not pay any mined to them but now I whish I did. I come from a big familly and im Mexican, I was born in Caifornia, Las Angeles. I was only there untill when I was five years old but then i moved hear to New Yorkang now I'm still hear.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home